Senior Backend Developer (PHP/Laravel)
NEG.BG is the company that owns the most influential Bulgarian social platform – BG-Mamma. The know-how, passion and innovation that we put into our work affects 1.5 million active users every month.
This year we are launching a process of complete transformation for BG-Mamma, and the company’s goal is to turn the forum into a state of the art digital product. We dream and plan boldly, even considering the possibilities that Web3 presents to us.
One of our current priorities is to completely rewrite BG-Mamma, using the latest and most secure technologies with top performance, thus transforming the user experience. To achieve this, we plan to expand the engineering unit of our product team and are looking for experienced Backend Developers.
We have clearly defined our mission and vision and we need to grow our team with new like-minded, highly skilled people who can communicate effectively and easily with their colleagues. Here we respect every opinion, we support personal and professional growth, we value work / life balance and we enjoy office time / home office flexibility.
- Develop new functional and appealing web-based experiences.
- Build reusable, maintainable and testable code.
- Collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the development process.
- Participate in code reviews and technical consultations.
- Respect coding standards and best practices
- Implement guidelines and design patterns.
- Constantly explore opportunities to improve and optimize our products.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Concepts and tools that would be considered a plus
- MVC, OOP, SOLID
- PHP frameworks – Laravel / Symfony / Phalcon / Yii2 etc.
- Frontend frameworks – React / Vue.js
- UI frameworks – Bootstrap / UIkit / Foundation
- Business intelligence and analytics engines
- MQTT and event streaming solutions – RabbitMQ / Kafka
- Container orchestration – Docker / Kubernetes
- Test-driven development
- Continuous integration / Continuous deployment
- Competitive salary
- Regular result oriented bonuses
- Flexible home office policy with respect to COVID-19 measures
- Additional health insurance
- Friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Annual leave and regular parties and team buildings
- Cozy and well lit office space located in the city center
- Parking options
- Company workshops and trainings, Udemy and other platform courses
- Necessary software and hardware
- Office drinks and cool food venues close by
- A chance to make a difference in the daily life of over 2M people
If you want to hear more about our future plans and be a part of the story send us a CV at [email protected]